This position has been filled
We are a well-funded, high-growth scale-up company aiming to disrupt and make history in the tunnelling industry and the wider world of engineering.
We have an immediate requirement to hire a Developer to support our VR and AR visualisation programs.
You will be responsible for supporting our VR and AR visualisation programs and you will maintain the software system. At times, you will also oversee the work of computer technologists, programmers, and technicians.
You will report to the Head of Data.
This role requires the following attributes:
- The ability to prioritise at all time
- Creativity and adaptability
- Capacity to test and learn at pace
- Sound judgement
- Presentation skills
It is expected that you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- PhD or Masters’ degree in the relevant field
- Advanced VR/AR/MR programmer
- Skilled in multiple coding languages/environments
- Able to build and model new 3D immersive applications from the ground up using agile methodologies
- Experience of Vive/Oculus type SDK
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your CV.
hyperTunnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that respects, supports and inspires all individuals and in which HR processes are merit-based and applied without any discrimination.