Head of Robotics
The Head of Robotics at hyperTunnel will have proven technical leadership experience taking robots from concept through to production.
- Experience of building and implementation of robot control systems
- Familiarity of running a fleet of robots or multiple drone control
- A deep understanding of machine learning/AI and control theory
- Visual computing knowledge
- Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) experience
This role requires the following attributes:
- The ability to prioritise at all times
- Creativity and adaptability
- Capacity to move at pace
- Sound judgement
- Presentation skills and the talent to explain complex matters in simple, non-technical terms
In order to fulfil the role, it is expected that you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- PhD or Masters’ degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years in industry
- Chartered Engineer or similar
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your CV.
hyperTunnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that respects, supports and inspires all individuals and in which HR processes are merit-based and applied without any discrimination.