Head of Data & Software
The Head of Data & Software at hyperTunnel is likely to be an accomplished Software Developer having already completed at least 2 significant projects incorporating architecture, design, development, integration, analytical models, smart automation/control and delivery of a data science platform. You will be able to specify and build a full software stack from infrastructure to software.
This role requires great communication skills for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Machine learning/AI
- System & software architecture
- The ability to prioritise at all times
- Creativity and adaptability
- Capacity to move at pace
- Sound judgement
- Presentation skills and the talent to explain complex matters in simple, non-technical terms
In order to fulfil the role, it is expected that you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- PhD or Masters’ degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years in industry
- Chartered Engineer or similar
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your CV.
hyperTunnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that respects, supports and inspires all individuals and in which HR processes are merit-based and applied without any discrimination.