Digital Twin Developer
We are a well-funded, high-growth scale-up company aiming to disrupt and make history in the tunneling industry and the wider world of engineering.
We have an immediate requirement to hire a Developer with significant experience and knowledge in building digital twins.
You will be expected to leverage engineering tooling along with a product structure (including parts, sub-assemblies, and sub-components) and integrate these with the digital elements (including software, data and chips) into a single design to produce the highest quality product.
You will report to the Head of Data.
This role requires the following attributes:
- The ability to prioritize at all time
- Creativity and adaptability
- Capacity to test and learn at pace
- Sound judgement
- Presentation skills
It is expected that you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- PhD or Masters’ degree in the relevant field
- Advanced digital twin creator
- Extensive knowledge of toolsets for creating infrastructure based digital twins and able to specify data source and types required
- Likely skilled in multiple coding languages/environments
- Able to build models and simulations from scratch using agile methodologies
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your CV.
hyperTunnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that respects, supports and inspires all individuals and in which HR processes are merit-based and applied without any discrimination.