AI / ML Engineer
We are a well-funded, high-growth scale-up company aiming to disrupt and make history in the tunnelling industry and the wider world of engineering.
We have an immediate requirement to hire an engineer with significant experience and knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning algorithm development.
You will be required to design ML systems, research and implement ML algorithms and tools, select appropriate data sets, pick appropriate data representation methods, identify differences in data distribution that affects model performance, verify data quality, transform and convert data science prototypes, perform statistical analysis, run machine learning tests, use results to improve models, train and retrain systems when needed, extend machine learning libraries and develop machine learning apps according to client requirements.
You will report to the Head of Robotics.
This role requires the following attributes:
- The ability to prioritise at all time
- Creativity and adaptability
- Capacity to test and learn at pace
- Sound judgement
- Presentation skills
It is expected that you will have the following qualifications/experience:
- PhD or Masters’ degree in the relevant field
- Expert in using industry standard tools to generate solutions for complex automated decision making
- Well versed in data-driven decision-making with advanced programming, AI and data mining skills with knowledge of key software (e.g. Hadoop/Matlab/Simulink/R Python)
If you are interested in this position, please email us with your CV.
hyperTunnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that respects, supports and inspires all individuals and in which HR processes are merit-based and applied without any discrimination.