Personal Assistant (PA)
Full time: 09:00 – 17:30
Basingstoke (RG21 4RG)
Full time role, Basingstoke area. The role combines PA duties with HR Administration and Office Management.
There are 3 key elements of the role: PA, Office Management, HR Administration
- HR Administration and on-boarding working with the HR Director
- Office and Facility management
- Proactively managing and organising Directors’ diaries; ensuring time is allocated effectively, re-arranging meetings, using your initiative to manage clashes, ensuring that they are fully briefed and have all necessary documents
- Assisting in management meetings, meeting preparation, agendas, logistics and distributing minutes and agendas and note taking as and when required
- General filing duties, ensuring paperwork is organised and updated
- Visitor logistics including catering
- Assist with company documentation such as NDA’s
- Prepare presentations
- First port of call for any issues concerning the Directors
- Provide administration support to the commercial side of the business (as required)
- The candidate needs to be based close to our head office in Basingstoke
- The candidate must have experience in Office Management, HR administration and PA
- Advanced IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should have to potential to evolve rapidly to an EA role
If you are interested in this role as a Personal Assistant, please email us with your CV.